I know that several women are going to be selling hair accessories and jewelry at the upcoming yard/craft sale. However, I am hoping that my spin on things might be a little different than what anyone else has to offer. I started out just playing around with some ideas, but I am so pleased with the results. I wish I didn't feel so silly in headbands, they look so great on other people. It's probably good though, or I'd want to keep these all to myself!!
I have been wearing the ric rac ring everywhere lately, just to test drive it (okay, that was just an excuse to keep one for myself!), and I love it. It's very sturdy, especially for how large it is.
2 comments:
I love the headbands!! I also love the crocheted flower ring. I saw a tutorial for vintage style cuffs today and I think they would be amazing with your crocheted flowers and/or butterflies! What do you think? http://www.u-createcrafts.com/2011/06/vintage-lace-cuff-bracelet.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+u-createcrafts%2FOlHW+%28Ucreate%29
Thanks, Analog Girl!! I love that tutorial and definately think my flowers or butterflies would look great on those cuffs!
Post a Comment