Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Cutest Snowman ever!!

Somewhere online, I don't even know where, I saw a tutorial for snowman earrings. I didn't click on it, or anything, it was pretty self-explanatory, but I knew that I had to try it.

I had several pearls leftover from my crochet angel bells. I gathered them up with my jewelry tools, some head pins, a toothpick, paint, and some crochet thread.

In what seemed like no time at all, I had the cutest snowmen for necklaces!
The earrings were cute, but I really liked the idea of the necklace instead. Besides, this way I could also make one for my mom, who I knew would love it as much as I did.
I had no idea these would be such a hit! My sister saw my mom wearing her necklace and went home and made some for herself and her daughter, adding little hats. Then, on Sunday, the little girls in the primary class that my mom subbed all said that they were going to go home and make some also! This is such a simple and fun project. It will bring lasting joy for years to come.


No comments: