As I have been looking more at how I manage my time and struggling to cut things out that have little to no value, I have discovered that I am busier than ever with even less to show for it. It's sad to me, especially as we are heading into the busiest crafting seasons of the year. I guess it's time to re-evaluate my re-evaluation. I have so much I want to share with you!! I'm getting so excited about getting about my Fall deco! How about you? Are you gearing up for the holidays?
In the mean time, I did discover some cards that I hadn't shared with you yet and thought I'd take a minute to share them with you now.
The first is a fishing birthday card that I made for my dad. I was so pleased with how it turned out. Luckily, my nephew was there to show grandpa how to fish!
The second is a set of mum cards in a variety of designs and colors.
They turned out so pretty, I was pleased to hear that my niece actually hung her card on her wall.


No comments:
Post a Comment