Friday, September 30, 2011

Alternative Storage Options

One of my possibly more unusual interests is organization. I happen to believe that life is easier when everything has a place, especially in crafting. I was flipping through a Mary Maxim magazine the other day when I saw this awesome idea of using a closet organizer for yarn storage. However, they were asking $19.99 for one of these! Just because they were using it to store yarn! I did a lot of searching and browsing, but it was my awesome and sweet husband who came home with these two closet organizers for a grand total of $4.00. Nice.


Some women are flattered when their husbands bring them roses or chocolates. Not me. I am loving my $2.00 closet organizers. Okay, so this isn't all of my yarn, but it's a really good start!!! I guess I'll just have to wait for Valentine's Day for another special treat!!!

No comments: