Thursday, September 1, 2011

Flowery Fun

You can only imagine my excitement to receive an e-mail from my good friend asking me if I was "too busy" to do a project for her. For future reference, I am never too busy to do a special project for a friend! When she explained what she wanted, I couldn't wait to get started. You see, she was throwing an Open House style baby shower for her sister-in-law. Since her sister-in-law is having a girl, she wanted to let each person who attended make a hair clip for the new baby. That's where I came in. She wanted me to make the flowers and other items for the clips. So much flowery fun, I can't even tell ya!Some of my favorites include:

Adorable flowers made on a flower loom.

Fun "popcorn stitch" flowers.


Beautiful marigolds.


Sweet butterflies.


Can you even imagine all of the possibilities!!! I wish I could have been there. That lucky baby girl will never run out of hair clips!

No comments: