Lately my efforts have been more focused on reorganizing my craft supplies than on actually using them. Trust me when I say, it's a lot of work and it's long overdue! However, I realized today that all my recent creations are of the paper variety, especially cards. I admit that today's post is following that theme!
I don't know about you, but where we are, we just wish the weather would make up its' mind. 50 degrees and beautiful one day, snow and bitter winds the next. I think we are all ready and yearning for Spring to be sprung already!!!
Usually I put a lot of thought and even research into my cards before I do them. This one, however, fell right into place. Not only has the recipient shown interest in Iris Folding, she has these sweet little porcelain birds sitting around her home. Add to that a touch of spring, and viola!! It's perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment