My husband decided that he wanted to try a little garden this year. I have a bit of a purple thumb and so was hesitant.
Under my constant love and care, I can kill nearly any plant! Poor garden, never stood a chance!
![]() |
| Don't get excited about the little red tomatoes. They've been hanging there for over a month, never changing. No, these aren't cherry tomatoes. |
![]() |
| Something tells me that a jalapeno plant isn't supossed to look like this... |
The squash plant didn't last long enough to be photographed a second time. So, when it comes to plants, I tend to lean towards things that can't die. That's why I decided to make my own garden.
Once I got started, I was having so much fun, I couldn't stop!
This sturdy plant will last year round. It requires no water or food, but will enjoy some attention nonetheless!
Upon closer inspection, you may be able to see that the body of the flower is a soda can and the center is the bottom of a water bottle. The stems are painted barbecue skewers and the bow is part of a soda can. You can't see it here, but the flowers hang by the existing tab on the top of soda cans.
I made these flowers over a month ago and they are still as vibrant as the day they were made. This is my kind of garden!







No comments:
Post a Comment