Friday, November 2, 2012

Our Halloween Creations

I don't know about you, but our Halloween was pretty quiet. Regardless of the fact that we'd heard that our neighborhood doesn't get many Trick-or-Treaters, we'd decided that this year we were definitely going to carve pumpkins. 
Technically, I don't feel I have the right to say I carved my pumpkin. I spent more time cleaning the guts out of my pumpkin than actually carving it. Really though, I couldn't see the point in telling the story of a pumpkin that spoke for itself.  
Quite a stark contrast between my pumpkin and my hubby's. Cute meets gruesome. If he'd had his way, Snoopy would've had a bite taken out of his head .... I'll leave the gory details at that.
 Since my pumpkin didn't take long, I decided to make some fun little additions for our display.

 Just wouldn't have been the same without them!
Hope your Halloween was creepy fun!

No comments: