I am a saver. I can't help it. I look at things and see possibilities past the purpose they have already served. So, when a light bulb burned out in my bathroom several months ago, I couldn't quite bring myself to throw it away. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it, but I knew I would find something! Don't I always?
When I saw this tutorial , I knew I had found the perfect project for my bulbs (which multiplied fairly quickly!).
Now, I will admit that I actually like Amanda's better. I love the plaid scarf that she used on hers. Way cute!! However, I really love love love how mine turned out as well!!
This was such a fun and easy project, I will probably make more, even though I'll have to buy the bulbs! At 4 for $1, what a cheap project! I like her penguin, too, so my little Snowbulbs may be getting some waddling buddies!
Can't wait to get them on my tree!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment