Friday, September 30, 2011

Halloween Topiary

I love love love this time of year! Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas! One fantastic holiday right after the other. Granted, they came way too quickly this year. We barely had time to enjoy Summer before Fall started. Still, Fall is here, and I am ready to enjoy all that it has to offer (except maybe the wind, let's do without that, shall we?)


It all started with a little Halloween ramekin that my mom found at Michael's. I knew I didn't want to use the ramekin for candy, so instead it became the base for this "spooky" pumpkin topiary.


Also, I am always looking for an excuse to crochet a doily. I love the intricacy of doilies. What better time than Halloween for a beautifully creepy spiderweb doily?

1 comment:

The Giles Files said...

Holy cow - I glanced through your blog, and you do amazing work!

Your sister gave me your blog info, as I fell in love with the headbands that she posted on facebook. But now, there are even more things that I LOVE...like the bracelets - they are absolutely gorgeous!

Oh, this is Sheri (Sadler) Giles by the way. I would love to order some things from you for my daughters for Christmas (well now that I think about it - for me too). Could you maybe email me? sherigilesathotmaildotcom Thanks :)