Thursday, April 7, 2011

Easy Easter Egg Garland

I love Hobby Lobby. They had a lot of their Easter stuff marked 50% off, so I bought two (24 count) bags of the smaller, 2 inch plastic Easter eggs for a grand total of $0.77! What a steal. Unfortunately, they didn't have holes in them, so my dad drilled holes in 48 eggs for me. So, before you buy eggs, make sure that they have holes in each end for this particular project.




All you need is:


~ plastic Easter eggs (whatever size you fancy)


~ large beads, such as pony beads


~ yarn or string


~yarn needle (optional)




Step one~


Make a loop at one end of your string for hanging.




Step two~


Thread your eggs and beads onto the string in any pattern you like.




Step three~


Make another loop at other end of string for hanging.




Simple and so incredibly cute. After I finished, I wished that I had waited and done this project with my niece and nephew. They love stringing beads and I know they would have loved this. So easy and so incredibly cute!

No comments: